The Best Bronzers For A Sunkissed Glow
There’s something insanely beautiful about a sun-kissed glow on bare, natural skin. Especially to us in New England who have had the weirdest, most bi-polar spring weather. We seem to get one sunny day and then 4 rainy ones after that. Those who are stuck inside during the prime sunny hours of the day need a little bronzed boost. Therefore, it is time I reveal the necessary tools that will quickly transform us all into the sun-drenched, bronzed goddesses. Even though we may not be sun-drenched at all. Keep reading to learn about the roundup of the greatest, and highest rated, bronzers on the market! This information was gathered through my own heavy research into the beauty blogger/influencer sphere and years on my own quest for the perfect bronze-y glow.
01. GUERLAIN Terracotta Bronzing Powder // Shade: Light Brunettes // $54 // SHOP NOW
02. Chanel Tan De Soleil Cream Bronzer (HOLY GRAIL!) // Shade: 30 Bronzing // $50 // SHOP NOW
03. Nars Bronzer // Shade: Laguna // $40 // SHOP NOW
04. Bare Minerals All-Over Face Color // Shade: Warmth // $22 // SHOP NOW
05. Bobbi Brown Illuminiating Bronzing Powder // Shade: Bali Brown // $44 // SHOP NOW
06. Benefit Hoola Bronzer // Shade: Hoola Medium // $30 // SHOP NOW
All these bronzers are tested by myself and proven to be worth the splurge. It’s no wonder these products are holy grail items for so many of the biggest beauty Youtubers! I personally favor my Guerlain bronzer year round. In the summer when I am already a little sun kissed, I love to use the Chanel or the Bobbi Brown bronzer to get that extra snatched but natural look. A snatchural look!
What bronzers are your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!
How freaking amazing does this brand new Chanel Tan De Soleil look?! I love this bronzer. It’s so creamy, easy to blend, and looks so natural! You can blend with your fingers, a buffing brush, or a beauty blender.
What is your makeup routine like for this summer? I need new products to try out so feel free to make some recommendations in the comment section below.